Exceed HR looks back
In retrospect, 2013 has been an exciting and busy year. At Exceed HR we saw the implementation of the Consumer Protection Act, amendments to the Labour Relations Act and the restructuring of various companies, all of which have had an impact on the labour market.
It is our aim and undertaking to always stay abreast of news that may influence our business or the business of our clients. We therefore invited Prof Barney Jordaan of Stellenbosch University’s Business School (USB) and some of our clients to discuss the new amendments to the Labour Relations Act. This seminar proved to be very informative and interactive. Similar events will be hosted next year.
We are grateful for numerous blessings during the course of the year. Some of the highlights are:
- Sanelle Hobbs was appointed as a director of Exceed HR and qualified as a Professional Coach.
- The number of vacancies we advertised since inception exceeded the 1000 mark and includes successfull placements in positions varying from CEO, financial managers and support staff to logistics, admin and many others.
- Data management software was implemented with great success.
- After acquiring our own fingerprint machine and completing the training, we now include criminal checks in our services.
- Colleague Carina de Swardt’s son, Irving, competed in an international Hip Hop contest in Las Vegas. Irving also won the title of Mr Junior Hope, while Daan Louw received Western Province colours for gymnastics.
- Director Carline Wium gave birth to Cara-Anne in January.
We look forward to discovering what 2014 has in store for us!
The Exceed HR team – Carline, Sanelle, Carina, Soné, Christa and Anneke – thank our clients, colleagues, friends and families for their wonderful support throughout 2013. We wish you a wonderful and blessed festive season.