Reference: DB 6905
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Forecast and budget preparation.
- Measuring financial performance against key performance indicators.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions related to borrowing needs and available funds.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the finance department and staff.
- Review of daily payments and loading of payments.
- Assisting clerks with all queries.
- Training of new staff members and assisting with training of admin staff.
- SAIPA, or Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- 3 Years’ experience as an accountant
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
- Staff management experience
- Power BI systems knowledge
- SAGE systems knowledge specifically SAGE X3
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com