Reference: 5890 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Daily tracking & reporting of factory costings vs averages & BOM’s
- Daily tracking & reporting of Sales, Sales Prices / GP’s based on received goods (import and factory)
- Review and analyze BOM’s and impact on costing if changed (material or resource changes impact the costs) and communicate corrective actions required (change supplier, change price, change resource)
- Maintain Master-data (Groups, Classes, Descriptions, Codes, Pricing etc)
- Maintain supplier price lists.
- Assist marketing with Bi-annual Pricelist compilation (responsible for calculations)
- Ensure completeness and timing of cycle counts at all branches and track + report results
- Support the tracking & maintenance of Sales prices within agreed Margins / product range/groups
- Review payments
- Support Management Accountant with admin and monthly procedures and provide back-up when on leave.
- Reconcile operational balance sheet accounts (Asset control. Pro-forma-stock, WIP and other control accounts)
- Flexible working hours
- CIMA / Financial Degree
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Bilingual – Afrikaans and English
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com