Reference: 6106 SJ
Consultant: Soné Johnson
- Responsible for management of the creditors function within the company.
- Ensuring that duties in relation to accounts payable are carried out in a timeous and accurate manner.
- Upholding the required standards to achieve the company’s financial and business objectives
- Ensure payments to suppliers are made on time and according to payment policy
- Liaison with internal and external suppliers in a professional manner
- Follow up on all creditor enquiries received
- Personnel Management
- 5-8 years working experience in a Creditors department
- Experience of supervising a team
- People management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reconciliation skills and financial applicable technical knowledge
- Strong resistance to pressure and experience of a high-volume environment
- High computer literacy
- Sufficient Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Pastel Evolution knowledge will be advantageous
- Grade 12
- A tertiary qualification will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com