Reference: 4826 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Perform accounting functions up to trial balance, including:
- Fixed Assets
- Inter-company loans
- Assist the Group Financial Manager with monthly consolidated reporting
- Assist the group company managers with their weekly, monthly reporting
- Assist the development team with the further development of accounting software
- Assist with annual statutory audit, including:
- Audit preparation
- Drafting of financial statements
- Tax calculations and submissions
- Accounting degree: BCom FinAcc; BCom ManAcc; BAcc
- Accounting system experience, preferably SageOne or Pastel
- Interest in technology and software
- Any programming or computer technology experience a plus
- Any business intelligence experience, knowledge or interest a plus
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com