Reference: 5034 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Financial reporting
- Cash flow
- General finance
- Salaries & wages
- Bank reconciliations and journals
- Supervises Creditors Clerk and assists with technical matters.
- Ensures that Pastel and VIP is operating correctly.
- Initiates monthly and annual stock-takes.
- Supports and assists the Forum, Health and Safety and Employment Equity process.
- Conducts formal performance appraisal review with Creditors Clerk.
- Ensures high standards of hygiene and maintenance in area of responsibility.
- Performs any other tasks as and when requested.
- BCom Accounting / Diploma in Finance
- 3 years’ experience of which 1 – 2 years in the hotel industry
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org