Reference: 5069 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- A reputable company in the Construction Industry is looking for a meticulous Accountant that will ensure the timely and accurate reporting of all financial related activities of the company.
- Processing to Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Effective completion of Bank Reconciliations
- Consistent payment loading and keeping track of bank balances
- Daily processing of Tax Invoices and Supplier Invoices
- Ensuring all Debtors, Creditors and Subcontractor reconciliations are timeously done
- Effective management of petty cash and credit cards
- Asset register management
- Monthly Statutory Returns (PAYE/SDL/UIF, Vat, Building Industry Council Stamps, Union Fees, Control of Medical Aid.
- IRP5’s and Reconciliations (August and February)
- Annual Workman’s Compensation Return
- Compiling reports for Employment Equity
- Compiling reports for BEE Certification
- Oversee wages and salaries
- Budgets and cashflow
- Audit preparation and execution
- The ideal candidate must be an attentive, independent, and resilient individual whom has 5-10 years’ experience in a related position and industry.
- Financial Degree
- Knowledge and experience with financial software
- Advantage – experience in BuildSmart
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com