Reference: 5209 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- General compiling, analysing and reporting of financial information.
- Month end journals on accounting system
- Month end of transport management system
- Maintenance of CAPEX, system-based asset register and asset related processes and procedures
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and month end file
- Preparation of monthly head office supporting schedules
- BBBEE maintenance and monthly reporting
- Preparation of sustainability reporting
- Daily cash flow analysis and reporting
- Assist with internal and external audit process
- Assist with annual budgeting
- Ad-hoc processing of bank payments
- Monthly costing and analysis of financial information and assistance with ad hoc projects
- BCom Accounting
- 2 -3 years’ experience in similar role
- Pastel & SAP experience will be an advantage
- Experience in logistics field will be an advantage
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power-Point)
- Strong financial and taxation skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently and under pressure with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Assertive with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills to adhere to strict deadlines
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com