Reference: 9202 AV
Consultant: Anneke Viviers
- Bookkeeping and filing: Recording financial transactions such as invoices, receipts, and payments accurately and timely in Sage.
- Filing of paperwork.
- Data entry: Entering financial data into Sage or spreadsheets, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial reports.
- Accounts Payable: Ensuring that invoices are received and processed on time, managing purchase orders and managing invoices for payment.
- Assist with Bank Reconciliation: ensuring that bank statements match the company’s accounting records and identifying any discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of supporting schedules for monthly management accounts and the annual audit.
- Expense monitoring: Compare and monitor actual expenses.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in an accounting role.
- Qualification: Completed SAIPA articles.
- Experience working with Sage and Xero advantageous
- Strong communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace