Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- The purpose of this position is to effectively manage agricultural requirements and support the Finance Department on reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure all capitalized assets are reported on
- Provide a clear monthly forecast of wages to be paid
- Repairs &Maintenance Report
- Monthly summary of budget vs actual salaries per month per farm for all entities.
- Wages Report
- Global Stock Report
- Preparing VAT201 and calculating VAT
- Preparing a monthly VAT report
- Provide latest summary of all outstanding debtor invoices
- Control the administrating process w.r.t submitting the PO’s to the UFF and making sure all costs are accounted for.
- Assist with yearly budgets and forecasting for all entities
- BCom degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent qualification in the financial field
- Knowledge and understanding of farm activities.
- Knowledge of Generally Recognized Accounting Practices (GRAP)
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant financial management systems and processes
- Excellent computer skills with regard to Navision, and MS Office.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com