Reference: 5397 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Ensure all invoices are recorded on time, accurate and complete
- Ensure credit terms with suppliers are treated correctly and paid on terms
- Control creditor payment to manage Cash flows
- Ensure expenses are allocated correctly
- Regular replenishment of petty cash, when required
- Report Cash flow to FM
- Ensure all Bank reconciliations are done and reviewed monthly
- Ensure the depreciation is run and calculated correctly as per Accounting policy monthly
- Ensure all loans receivable are recorded accurately in the financial records
- Ensure interest receive are calculated on these loans and recorded accurately
- Ensure all loans payable are recorded accurately in the financial records
- Ensure interest payable are calculated on these loans and recorded accurately
- Calculation and submission of monthly VAT reconciliations
- Gathers information, documents and analysed business needs and requirements.
- Analyses procedures and problems. Recommend improvements within the business processes.
- Defining, analysing and documenting requirements per project to help fulfil business reporting needs.
- Ensure all payment are approved according to company policy
- Ensure a complete documented control environment exist
- Managing payments from the petty cash
- Ensure petty cash reconciliation is done and reviewed monthly
- Managing the Payment Control of all Creditors.
- Ensure all new and existing assets are labelled if applicable
- Ensure all fixed assets are recorded and the fixed assets register, and TB agrees on a monthly basis.
- Monthly management account reconciliations
- Control the Invoice process and payment
- Ensure Cost/Expenses are recouped accurately and completely
- Stand-in for other Finance team members if required.
- Ensure new Vendors/Creditors are recorded accurately and timely on Software package
- Ensure that Vendor changes are done accurately with corresponding documentation
- Client relationship Management
- Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- IFRS Knowledge would be an advantage
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Microsoft Business Central experience would be an advantage
- Previous accounting experience in the 2 – 3 Years
- Completed Articles (SAIPA/SAICA/CIMA)
- Overtime is required on ad hoc basis
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org