Reference: 5512 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Customer Relations
- Scheduling of Production, generate production sheets
- Full Customer (Debtors) Function – invoices, credit notes, customer statements, customer cashbook allocations, debtors collections, monthly recons
- Processing of all sales to Micros on daily basis, account for invoice with relevant supporting documentation
- CHEP – Manage full function of CHEP Supplier Portal – Bookings, Transfers, Reconciliations, Queries, Remittance etc
- CHECKERS B2B – Manage full function and requirements – PO’s, Claims. Sales Reports, Purchase reports, monthly recons, checkers relations
- LMC – DC Distribution: Full function (Bookings, invoices, supporting documents, customer relations)
- Logistics – Working in close relationship with Operations Manager and Mzansi Go
- Full function on processing, scheduling, non-deliveries, monthly recons, daily maintaining of sales reports and month-end commission calculation in cooperation with Accountant from Advance
- Yuppiechef- Full Function of supplier dashboard
- Monthly Sales Reports
- Basic Administrative duties
- Provide Guidance to fellow employees – accountant responsible for suppliers
- Credit applications
- Digistics – Full Function (LMC/CHEP)
- Completed Financial Degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Computer literate
- Previous experience with supplier dashboards e.g. Yuppiechef, Checkers, CHEP
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org