Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Timeous, accurate and complete financial and management accounting reporting.
- Line management of clerks and outsourced bookkeeping service provider.
- Update and upkeep of fixed asset register.
- Tax-related matters i.e. VAT, payroll taxes, income tax, etc.
- Preparation of information for and execution of monthly reconciliations.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure smooth operations of all finance-related matters.
- Assist in the formulation of annual budgets and ad hoc financial forecasts.
- Provide general support and assistance to the Head of Finance on any other financial administration and related deliverables.
- Resolution of finance-related queries.
- System (Sage Evolution) maintenance and administration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential.
- Working experience (3-5 years) in Finance- and Accounting-related fields.
- Computer literate.
- Self-starter and problem solver that can work on their own steam and initiative.
- Manufacturing exposure necessary; Agricultural/service industry exposure advantageous.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Own transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org