Reference: 5901 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Updating and maintaining the Cash flow model for all companies in the Group every morning. Making sure the Cash Flow model is properly forecasted for at least 3 months ahead of time.
- Review CIT Module on a regular basis to ensure no shortages or credit card shortages exists.
- Inter-company loan accounts maintenance for all companies in the Group.
- Review Petty cash processing for all Companies in the Group.
- Review cashbooks and bank reconciliations for all companies in the Group.
- Review and authorize all journals written by the Cash Book Clerk
- Review all Cash in Transit accounts for all Company owned stores and assist with all banking and Speed point related issues.
- Calculate all cash shortages and communicate all deductions to the Payroll department.
- Calculate and account for all Journal entries pertaining to Sales, discounts, royalties, marketing fees, management fees, vouchers and cash shortages for all Companies in the Group.
- Monthly PO Tool Audit before Interfacing
- Preparing the PO Tool Feedback sheet
- Account for all stock movements (verify closing stock in pastel to opening stock as per report send by Operations) for all Companies in the Group
- Coordinate and review all stock takes for Corporate Office stock accounts and assist with all adjustments and write offs.
- Account for all intercompany stock transfers in the Group
- Processing and paying driver float accounts within 24hours of receiving it from Operations
- Reviewing of all 15 day Payment Packs ensuring creditor reconciliations agrees to suppliers’ statements for the group the 13th or as otherwise instructed by the Financial Accountant.
- Reviewing of all Month End Payment Packs ensuring creditor reconciliations agrees to suppliers’ month-end statements the Group
- Reviewing the capturing of all invoices pertaining to all debit order payments
- Overseeing maintenance of the supplier ledger and supplier age analyses on a monthly basis and making sure that the Supplier Age Analysis is kept up to date and that matching is done on a regular basis.
- Review of all Payment Packs and first authorisation of all payments on the bank account. Taking Full responsibility for releasing payments on/before the deadline and making sure that all the necessary reconciliations have been done to avoid any over/under payment.
- Assisting the creditor’s team on supplier correspondence and reconciliations and ensuring regular follow up to ensure timely payment of Supplier accounts.
- Assisting the Auditors in the yearly audit with regards to all Credit related queries.
- Maintenance of the asset register, asset purchases, asset disposal and asset transfers for all companies
- Performing yearly deferred tax calculations.
- Ensuring that all Supplier Related E-mails receives feedback within 24 hours.
- BCom Degree with Accounting
- SAICA Articles
- Accounting Experience (minimum 5 years)
- In debt experience in managing a small team
- Pastel Partner training and experience
- Advanced Excel skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org