Reference: 5879 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Accounting Diploma or partially completed BCom (Acc.) / related degree
- SAIPA registered (or in the process of registering)
- 1-3 Years Xero cloud-based accounting experience essential
- Accounting, Income Tax, Provisional Tax, PAYE, VAT, SARS, E-filing knowledge
- Complete the full outsourced bookkeeping function for allocated clients including all processing work, relevant reconciliations i.e. bank reconciliations, creditor’s reconciliations, VAT reconciliations etc.
- Perform the payroll function of allocated clients
- Plan and manage all client deliverables i.e. all inter-functional activities
- Prepare and submit tax returns, income tax, provisional tax, payroll, EMP201, VAT and related returns
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts/reports and related documentation
- Maintain a close working-relationships with the Account Manager
- Manage allocated client relationships and ensure compliance
- Utilise CRM and Practice Manager to document required activities
- Pro-actively train and complete required CPD’s
- Be deadline driven
- Focussed with attention to detail
- Work well under pressure, pro-actively addressing clients’ needs
- Have excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org