Reference: AV (SJ) 6925
Consultant: Anneke Viviers / Sone Johnson
- Recording of day to day financial transactions, completing the full accounting process up to trial balance.
- Maintaining financial records – filing of source documents
- Maintaining compliance with all statutory requirements relating to financial control, financial management and financial reporting;
- Resolve day to day financial queries, in liaison with your direct superior;
- Management of daily cash flow, including debtor and creditor management;
- Assist in liaison with financial institutions, external auditors, insurance and legal where required;
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of budgets.
- Insurance administration and claims
- Cost saving initiatives
- Other ad hoc finance tasks as requested
- Finance Degree
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Self-thinker, someone who does not need to be told everything, slight entrepreneurial mind.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com