Reference: NB 7328
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Maintaining a robust system of internal financial controls
- Reconciliation of entries and rental payments into the accounting system
- Responsible for all accounting, payroll, tax filing, and compliance and management of timesheet and expenses systems
- Ensuring compliance with all local statutory filing requirements
- Manage the accounting and compliance administration of all entities within the group.
- Ensure that all controls are adhered to, documented, and implemented for PPRA and audit compliance.
- Prepare all sales and rental-related reporting for annual returns, Regulatory reports etc.
- Management of employee’s payslips, PAYE and UIF payments;
- Preparation and timely submission of VAT returns, VAT claims and payments;
- Ensure all EMP201 and EMP501 returns are submitted and paid timeously;
- Approval, management, and preparation of rental payments and rent reviews
- Support and work alongside other members of the Lease Administration team, the Leasing team and all team members within the Property rentals departments
- Extensive accounting knowledge and accounting best practices
- Data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Xero, Propworx, Quickbooks or similar accounting software experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace