Reference: 8101 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Month-end accounting function (allocations, provisions, accruals, reconciliations, revaluation of forex balances etc.)
- Preparation of month end and year end files to ensure adequate company financial records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and resolving SARS queries
- Foreign payments and ensuring adequate filing system in place and maintained to conform to regulatory requirements
- Ensuring export sales are correctly calculated for accounting by debtors function
- Contact person for export sales confirmations in terms of volumes and pricing
- Reporting of key business numbers, routine and non-routine
- Timeous analysis of variances
- Assist with the creation and implementation of best practice to drive efficiency and decision making
- Monthly CAPEX summary
- Full accounting function for certain smaller group companies
- Payment checking, loading and/or approvals
- Other ad hoc finance related tasks
- SAIPA/AGA/CIMA preferred
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the key responsibility areas listed above
- Sound understanding of IFRS for SME
- Sound understanding of VAT principles
- Advanced Excel experience
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret large data sets
- IT savvy and systems oriented
- Agriculture/horticulture exposure
- MS Navision (ERP solution)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace