Reference: 9063 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Processing of Cash books, Supplier invoice entries, Debtor’s invoices, Journal entries, etc.
- Reconciliation of Fixed asset recons/registers, balance sheet recons, Income statement recons, Bank reconciliations, Instant money recons, Petty cash recons, etc.
- Calculation or preparation of all required journal entries
- Assisting with reconciliation of intercompany loan accounts
- Assisting with the review by preparation of review schedules and helping auditors when required
- Preparation of local and foreign payment requisitions
- Ensuring all supplier payments are made timeously on due dates
- Follow up on all reconciling items timeous
- Reconciliation of the instant money account ensuring all monies were collected by the intended party and authorized by management and receipts/invoices/change returned.
- Compilation of reports
- Preparing VAT reconciliations
- VAT data analysis – compare items allowed as a deduction by SARS vs claimed. Investigate disallowed items. Ensure that the general ledger is updated with these transactions
- Weekly stock takes and reconciliation of all relevant areas
- Stock costing and item recipes preparation
- Preparation of all the necessary stock journals, transfers and adjustments
- Financial degree
- Min of 3 years practical experience in a similar position
- Self-thinker, someone who does not need to be told everything, slight entrepreneurial mind.
- Person must be well-organised and representable
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace