Reference: 9143 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Departmental communication
- Develop and maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain database of information
- Operational Support
- Care and custody of petty cash
- Compile and submit Management monthly expense claim forms
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Assistant to Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Assist the Accountant with A/R activities, invoice processing, credit control and collections
- Assist the Accountant with A/P activities, invoice processing, reconciliations and payment preparation
- Assist the Accountant with Cashbook activities, data capture and reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Maintain and follow up Group insurance claims
- Prepare and reconcile VAT returns
- Maintain basic accounts for shareholding management companies within the Group
- Adhoc duties as required by Finance Department
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Assistance with submission and maintenance of company secretarial records Financial
- Relevant Degree or Diploma Qualification in Accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS office.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace