Reference: DB 6822
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Bookkeeping (Reconciling all transactions in Xero, passing all required manual journals in Xero, maintaining the Fixed Asset Register in Xero, reviewing the balance sheet and profit or loss, using Receipt Bank to capture supplier bills and push them through to Xero, creating a monthly management pack to send to the client
- Client Meetings (meeting with the clients via MS Teams on a monthly basis to touch base on their management accounts and address any queries that they might have).
- Maintaining the client relationship (this is very important to us, you must be comfortable to be client facing, you must be able to do your own problem solving – in the context of still having a team you can reach out to and brain storm problems with)
- Annual Financial Statements (preparing AFS in Draftworx Cloud)
- VAT (submitting VAT201s)
- Income Tax (submitting Income Tax and Provisional Tax returns for companies and their directors)
- Ad hoc client request
- IT14SD recons, creditor recons, debtor recons, payroll recons, fixed asset register recons, balance sheet recons, all other recons to make sure the client accounts are up to date and relevant.
- We are looking for a SAIPA registered accountant who has completed their articles at a professional services firm.
- Xero experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org