Reference: 4271 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- This position is ideal for someone who likes getting into the details, is proficient at problem solving and can take instruction well.
- Finance degree or diploma
- SAIPA articles preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience (including articles)
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- High levels of administrative ability
- A relevant BCom Finance, Accounting degree.
- Able to function independently.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Focused and deadline driven.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to multi task
- Must have experience in processing transactions from origin to book, and thus a good understanding of generally accepted accounting practice and IFRS
- 4+ years of working experience within the Accounting and Finance function, physically performing accounting activities (Reconciliations, journal entries, data uploads and matching);
- Experience managing to people
- Proficiency with SARS filings and basic tax administration – VAT, Income Tax
- Payroll administration
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and related MS applications
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Commitment, enthusiasm, positivity, resourcefulness and resilience
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to perform a large range of multi-functional tasks within a financial environment
How to Apply:
- Forward your comprehensive CV to Exceed Human Resource Consultants on email@example.com
- If you are already registered – please forward your CV with the relevant reference number to the consultant you are at present registered with in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the exclusive right to conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants, who have received no feedback within 30 days of the closing date, must please accept their application as unsuccessful