Reference: DB 6536
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Manage a team of Accounts Payable Assistants/Officers.
- Overseeing the upkeep of purchase ledgers of Group operating entities, including liaising with department heads, chasing outstanding expense authorisation, posting invoices and staff expense and credit card forms.
- Ensures the division’s compliance with the Group expenditure policy and adherence to internal financial controls.
- To develop a Global supplier list and to help identify potential procurement efficiencies for the business
- Overseeing operational activities e.g. timely replies to supplier queries, chasing up of invoices, creating payment runs for various expenses/purposes.
- Monthly reconciliation of purchase ledger to nominal ledger, highlighting any problems.
- Preparation of monthly expense accruals for the financial accounting team
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations, including preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Producing annual accounts payable budgets and forecasts, with involvement in year-end accounts and with annual internal and external audit.
- Supporting the Financial Accounting team with daily and monthly transactions and ledger reconciliations as required.
- Provide cover in the absence of Group Finance colleagues.
- Input into the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- AP related projects – Implementation of Accounts Payable and Accounting systems & Integration of new future M&A’s entities within group processes
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Significant purchase ledger experience is essential
- Part or full accounting/bookkeeping qualification
- Previous experience managing an AP team
- Experience working in a strong control environment
- Knowledge of VAT matters
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Navone systems is preferred
- Previous experience with integrated Procurement to payment systems (SAP Concur) advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Supervisory skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build effective working relationships
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com