Reference: 5387 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Provide administration and support to Advisors in relation to client relationships and key business drivers: retention and acquisition of clients.
- Communication and Client Intimacy
- Follow up on various instructions with internal and external stakeholders
- Phone client to request documents and schedule meetings
- Attend to client queries
- Liaise with marketing regarding RSVP on respective clients
- Attend client presentation, Prospecting events and interact with clients
- Send quarterly report to client
- Liaise with finance division in respect of recoupments and debtors schedules
- Friendly and caring to the client in all endeavours
- Send gifts or cards on occasions
- Assist client in signing documents in the on-boarding as well as fiduciary process
- Prepare documentation for client & on-boarding meetings
- Load and update AUM onto System
- Build bespoke Financial Analysis for prospects and clients
- Complete forms and liaise with clients for signing docs and request any outstanding requirements
- Load clients onto the system – Gather client information and load on Tyrus
- Compile Investment proposals/recommendations
- Draft Asset Allocation Analysis
- Complete all documentation, Mandates, applications forms,
- Submit various instructions
- Confirm beneficiary status of AUM
- Manage the diary of the wealth manager by scheduling appointments or follow up meetings with clients.
- Generate and structure agenda for minutes of meeting and execute or monitor the actions that need to be taken on the conclusion of the meeting.
- Generate quarterly reports on every client
- Adhering to any outstanding requests from internal and external clients
- Accurate loading of values to generate cash flow
- Perform calculations in terms of fund allocation
- Balance portfolios
- Basic tax calculations and seek tax directive
- Loading and calculating of recoupment options
- Practice Management
- Cashflow drafting and generation,
- Ensure that Fiduciary, Wills and estate planning documents are compliant
- Constantly update FICA and FAIS
- Manage depleted holdings
- Ensure client has correct mandate and closing letter
- Apply for tax clearance and related matters
- Greater Office Contribution
- Assisting and mentoring of other Assistants
- Attending Annual Client Presentations and other Advice Related events.
- Assist in client events
- Matric with relevant tertiary qualification preferably post graduate or honours.
- Preference to Investment Management, Accounting, Tax or CFP.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience
- Tyrus – In-house system
- Microsoft packages
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org