Reference: 5840 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Process Supplier invoices / credit notes based on approved purchase orders
- Request supplier statements, supplier reconciliations, weekly and monthly preparation of payment packs
- Liaise with suppliers in case of inquiries
- Calculate monthly creditors cash flow projection on a rolling two-month basis
- Handling, reconciling and processing of petty cash
- Assist with receiving of goods
- Assist with completion of forms and administration of insurance claims
- Assist with asset register, audit preparation and ad hoc accounting tasks
- Daily review of cash up reconciliation and resolving any discrepancies with manager
- Assist manager with calculation of tips
- Importing daily sales to finance system and reconciliation of customer control account
- Assist with weekly and monthly stocktakes
- Preparation of monthly stock reconciliation and resolving differences
- Assist with running attendance and overtime reports from clocking system
- Diploma in Accounting
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution and Pilot
- 2 Years’ experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com