Reference: 5925 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Finance admin:
- Assist with cashbook processing & reconciliation.
- Processing of debtor invoices.
- Monthly debtors’ reconciliation and follow up on balances due.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Updating of financial records where needed.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reconciliations.
- Manage the exports of the company which will include:
- Preparation of customs documents and any other relevant documents.
- Arrangement of shipping containers.
- BCompt / BCom Accounting with more than 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- SAIPA / SAICA articles (Advantageous).
- ERP software, Syspro experience (Advantageous).
- Experience with foreign transactions and customs documents (Advantageous).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Display accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com