Reference: CDS/CM 6291
Consultant: Carina De Swart/Christa Mostert
- Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases
- Review and verify accuracy of financial paperwork and processes
- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for internal and Board reporting
- Bank reconciliations and monthly journals
- Manages financial assistants (1 at moment but another in next financial year)
- Assist with stock reconciliations
- Assist Financial Manager with projections/cash flow scenarios
- Responds to queries from Head Office
- Assist with BBBEE reporting
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience, preferably in the Wine / Spirits Industry
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Sound team leadership skills
- Above average Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be highly beneficial
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com