Reference: 5278 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Debtor/customer function and following up regarding deductions of payments working closely with Farm Manager
- Oversee and approve creditor bills loaded in system
- Link between packhouse and the finance department
- Ensuring deadline for reporting are met
- Payments process of supplier
- Debtor/Creditor Liaison
- Reports as requested by FM
- Ad hoc admin duties from time to time
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Accounting
- 1-3 years bookkeeping experience
- Computer literate (MS word, MS excel, Xero, Google Suite)
- Knowledge of VAT legislation
- Excellent Afrikaans and English communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Self Starter a must
- Deadline driven
- Own Transport
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com