Reference: 5270 LF
Consultant: Lucinda Fouche
- Processing and paying of invoices.
- Processing and reconciliation of bank statements on Pastel for approximately 18 – 20 Body Corporates and/or Home Owners of various sizes.
- Allocating receipts to various customer accounts.
- Basic accounting knowledge to Trial Balance.
- Processing financial year end of the individual books in Pastel.
- Liaising with auditors on queries.
- Processing auditor journals in Pastel.
- Previous Body Corporate and Home Owners Associations experience would be advantageous.
- Diploma, qualification advantageous, but previous Pastel experience/training essential.
- Raising and approving of clients debit orders and levies.
- Dealing with various client enquiries regarding levy statements, payments and transactions on statements via email or telephone.
- Sending out customer statements monthly after processing of bank statements.
- Dealing with payment demands and attorney hand overs for arrears levies.
- Office administration ito filing, recordkeeping and keeping work station organized.
- Reconciliation and capturing of Petty Cash, where applicable.
- Sending out of monthly Trial Balance and Age Analysis to trustees.
- Levy statement run, TBs and AAs done by 25th of each month.
- Software skills: Pastel Partner, Excel, Outlook.
- Ideally a qualifications in Bookkeeping and at least 3 years bookkeeping experience.
- Be able to work accurately in a high volume, time line driven environment.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com