Reference: 5768 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Print bank statements on a daily basis
- Write receipts in all the relevant receipt books for all payments received in the different bank accounts
- Process the receipts on Pastel in the relevant companies’ cashbook. Ensure that the correct cashbook is used
- Process all payments directly from the bank statements which is not included in the cash focus payments for example bank charges, debit orders, etc.
- Process all payments done by cheque from the signed cheque requisition forms.
- Doing of bank reconciliation after all processing has been captured before updating batches on a weekly basis
- Ensure that the bank reconciliation correspond with the bank statement
- All bank processing can be updated after the bank reconciliation is balancing on a weekly basis
- Processing of all debtor invoices
- Creating new debtor accounts for all new debtors before the processing of the pro-forma invoices
- Follow-up of debtor payments
- Calculate interest on a monthly basis
- Sent statements of outstanding accounts to customers on a monthly basis
- Processing of Credit Notes
- Intercompany Invoicing
- Process Diners Club transactions
- Calculate the journal for Cost of Sale
- International payment of international creditors for all companies
- Diploma in bookkeeping
- 2 years including handling debtors and bank administration
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel, Pastel
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org