Reference: 5968 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Advising clients on cloud computing options.
- Providing support to users of cloud-based accounting software.
- Setting up company templates for new client take-on’s on cloud-based software.
- Performing regular bookkeeping duties for cloud-based clients.
- Keeping clients regularly updated on their company position in terms of bank balance, outstanding debtors, creditors etc.
- Support the team in providing outsourced financial services.
- Working practical knowledge relating to VAT and Income tax legislation.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Minimum requirement Grade 12, any further tertiary qualifications and professional registration with a professional body advantageous.
- Proficiency and experience in digital accounting platforms, including Xero and Receipt Bank.
- The ability to utilise digital platforms to achieve business outcomes.
- Competent with all aspects of bookkeeping and management accounts.
- Experience and good knowledge of IFRS for SMEs, VAT and Income Tax.
- Technical proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite.
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com