Reference: 5893 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- General ledger reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors and Creditors reconciliation
- Management of VAT
- Stock reconciliation
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Pastel Partner, QuickBooks
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com