Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Perform full function of bookkeeping on Pastel Accounting: Full Debtors and Creditors Recons; Prepare books to Trial Balance; Debit Card and Petty Cash Recons; VAT Recons; Bank Recons; Processing and posting of journals when required.
- Working to agreed performance standards
- Daily: Processing of supplier and customer invoices and attending to filing of creditor invoices to ensure fast access when required and keeping all details confidential.
- Weekly: Draw supplier and creditors age analyses, ledgers and reconcile with creditors clerks. Attend to any queries that may arise.
- Monthly: Bank Reconciliation; Monthly debtors and creditors reconciliation; Monthly debit card reconciliation; Petty cash monthly reconciliation; Send customer statements and notify responsible person about any overdue amounts; Prepare Management account for review by Directors and Auditors.
- Yearly: Support annual financial audits.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
- High level of accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com