Reference: CM 6824
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Accurate processing of supplier invoices/credit notes and payments for multiple entities • Load supplier payments on internet bank profile
- Perform supplier reconciliations
- Liaises with suppliers (payments, queries etc)
- Manage supplier master data on Sage
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations
- Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including maintenance of fixed asset register, depreciation, interest calculations, loan reconciliations etc.)
- Assists with monthly cash flow forecast
- Assists with VAT reconciliations
- Assists with the preparation of management accounts for smaller entities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Post matric qualification in accounting
- Computer literacy – MS Office; SAGE and Pastel
- Good knowledge of general accounting processes.
- Basic knowledge of wine industry.
- Analytical Skills
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Sound knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer literate (Office)
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org