Reference: 5078 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Trial Balance
- Full financial accounting function up till trial balance
- Check processing of creditors and reconcile supplier accounts
- Manage correct project allocations
- Maintenance of various cash books on Pastel
- Check all payments for accuracy and completeness
- Upload payment on online banking platform
- Manage General Ledger reconciliations
- Intercompany loans/transaction reconciliations
- Capture client financial records on Pastel for BEE procurement purposes
- Assisting with BEE Reporting and other adhoc reports
- Process relevant year end journal entries
- Prepare quality working paper files, which meets the standards of the Firm
- Monitor debit order activity on bank
- Maintain Pastel Partner
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Prepare month end file for Senior Accountant to sign-off.
- Manage 3 people in the accounting team
- Training of junior staff
- Implementation and maintenance of accounting controls
- Liaise with clients regarding queries, payments, information required etc.
- Completion of PAYE/UIF/SDL Returns
- Completion of VAT Returns timeously
- Manage asset register and stock
- Maintain insurance schedules
- Preparation of all statutory functions in terms of SARS recons and submissions
- Minimum 3-year diploma in accounting
- SAIPA will be and advantage
- 2 – 5 years post article experience or 5 years’ experience in the full function of a bookkeeper
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate Word and Outlook skills
- Solid Pastel Partner knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org