Reference: 4948 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- To develop, analyse and update all the company data and reports providing management with value added information to enable the efficient and effective management of the company.
- Timely and accurate scheduled reporting. (Financial, quality, production, customer service, sales, operations efficiency and profitability, staff, etc.).
- Manage and train the Junior Reporting Analyst to reach deadlines and target accuracy.
- Report development
- Project management for the full report development lifecycle.
- Data validation and analysis
- Identify data gaps and information needs
- Develop effective reporting tools for the company.
- A relevant tertiary education.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Qlikview/Qliksense development.
- An excellent overall understanding of accounting, financial & control functions.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com