Reference: 5237 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Collect cash from drop safe
- Compare cash bags dropped by the entries in the drop safe
- Follow up on all credit card charge back requests from the bank
- Ensure all bags were dropped by 2 staff members (one witness)
- Check each employee’s banking and ensure that the correct amount of cash was dropped for each employee code
- Check that the actual cash balance for the day balances with the cash takings on Opera.
- Ensure there is enough change (notes and coins) for the operational needs
- Balance the actual credit card charges to the credit card postings on Opera
- Manage petty cash float
- Check & top up floats
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Certificate/Diploma in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in the Finance Department
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
- Opera/Micros experience
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to consistently follow financial and administrative procedures
- Detail orientated and organised
- Professional work standard
- Reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfil obligations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and take control of tasks
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org