Reference: 4950 DB
Consultant: Dore Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a self-motivated, detail orientated and well-organized individual.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the Group cashbook to ensure that transactions are captured, reconciled and queries are followed up on.
- Capture bank statement transactions in financial system using pre-programmed software.
- Reconciliation of bank statements to cashbook.
- Bank Administration:
- Complete required banking documentation per instruction.
- Assist relevant personnel with completion of banking documents.
- CATS (Computer Assisted Transactions):
- Verify change of creditors’ information and capture on system; including foreign creditors.
- Capture weekly and monthly creditor payments where relevant (Local and foreign currency).
- Scan and forward CFC payments to bank and handle all related queries.
- Credit cards:
- Distribute credit card statements to relevant card holders to authorize and allocate transactions.
- Process allocated transactions on financial system.
- Allocate traveling expenses to reconciliation sheets.
- Scrutinize credit card statements daily for fraudulent transactions.
- Debtor functions:
- Assist with processing and allocating payments received against debtors’ accounts.
- Assist with issuing of invoices.
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Financial Accounting will be advantageous.
- Previous experience with bank reconciliations is compulsory.
- Experience with financial accounting software.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com