Reference: CM 6617
Consultant: Christa Mostert
Location: Pretoria/Hybrid option
- Takes executive responsibility for the ICT of the company and reports directly to the CEO.
- This involves the strategic planning, management, and execution of our technological vision, helping transform and evolve our current state of the art services and applications to ensure that the company maintains and grows our market share.
- The CTO is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of technical services to our clients, from development to customer service.
- The CTO reaches out to clients to understand their technology vision and to ensure synergy with ours. In addition, the CTO ensures buy-in of our technical teams onto the technology vision of the company and keeps them honest regarding delivery timescales and quality.
- This role requires leadership, vision, and accountability for a team of highly skilled technical staff.
- BSc. Computer Science/IT (Hons) or equivalent with 10+ years’ experience
- Certifications/Qualifications in Microsoft Azure Cloud Environment
- Development Experience in a Microsoft Environment
- Familiarity of ASP .NET/C#
- Experience in Developer Operations (DevOps)
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management (Scrum/Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience working with small to medium sized teams
- Risk Management
- Familiarity with South African Tax Legislation and Requirements
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com