Reference: 4925 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Grow an effective investment portfolio platform;
- Lead in financial sustainability strategy and investment readiness of parks as informed by the broader strategy;
- Align M&E framework with impact investment indicators;
- Oversee monitoring process, recommending corrective actions as required management structures;
- Forecast and plan as regards funding requirements as part of deal team, collaborating on development of proposals;
- Structure appropriate Special Purpose Vehicles, and manage relationships with these, such as PPPs, CPPPs / other;
- Work with Regional Managers to align government strategies with business case planning and TFCA activities, which informs growth forecasting and planning;
- Provide strategic business development planning for sustainable revenue streams;
- Co-ordinate finance for programmatic coherence and standardisation;
- Identify impact investment opportunities;
- Structure Public Private (Community) Partnership deals; and
- Design scalable outcomes-based financing mechanisms that direct additional private and public sector funds to improve management effectiveness.
- 10+ years in financial services with a proven track record;
- Experience in business development, designing and developing impact investment opportunities, development of KPAs and KPIs and alignment with monitoring & evaluation and reporting;
- Investing experience in Southern Africa;
- Proven track record in working with a multi-disciplinary team with diverse backgrounds.
- Full understanding of design and management of market interventions;
- Sound understanding of investment frameworks;
- Portfolio development and blending of International Cooperating Partners, Development Finance Institutes and private sector impact investment opportunities;
- Development of impact investment opportunities realising not only financial but also social and environmental returns;
- Strategic Business Plan development planning and development;
- Understanding of appropriate governance structures and Special Purpose Vehicles to deliver on agreed impact investment KPIs.
- Technologically astute – Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org