Reference: SJ 6799
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Management of client portfolio consisting of a wide variety of small to medium sized clients, including individuals, trusts, closed corporations, private companies and non-profit organisations;
- Project management of accounting (referred to as business solutions), as well as related services to clients;
- Delivery of quality work through the maintenance of accounting standards;
- Workflow management and client group coordination;
- Financial budget and KPI management on client groups, as well as billing processes;
- Delivery of a support function to directors and associates of the firm, compliance to statutory obligations, as well as dealing with the resulting client enquiries in order to drive the firm’s client strategy.
- Registration as a Professional Accountant at SAIPA or registration with SAICA / CIMA;
- Experience and good knowledge of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, VAT, Income Tax and Companies Act;
- Technical proficiency in CaseWare Working Papers, e-Filing, recognized accounting software and the Microsoft office suite;
- Proven competence in the management of client portfolios and staff;
- Proficient in Afrikaans and English; and
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com