Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Support corporate governance and risk management oversight
- Provide commercial and financial transactions oversight support
- Review of business plans for commercial opportunities within protected areas and for community development opportunities
- Financial and commercial evaluation of project investment opportunities, including review of transaction documentation and legal frameworks
- Provide support for various conservation finance work scopes as the company portfolio develops and matures
- Assist Manager of Finance and Enterprise and the Chief Investment Officer as required
- Represent the company on the board, financial, audit and risk committees and directly interact with the management teams on a regular basis
- Identify the KPI’s and develop reporting templates in collaboration with the Projects Systems and Compliance team
- Interact with management teams to oversee the implementation of KPIs set and to monitor and ensure correction by management structures as need be for the successful delivery of those KPIs
- Cashflow forecasting and budget control
- Provide operational support as required
- Provide monthly reports and performance reporting dashboards to management
- 10+ years in the financial sector with excellent commercial, financial and business management skills and track record
- Experience in the conservation tourism sector will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the operation of education institutions, with understanding of both funding and key operating metrics
- Management experience of a portfolio of operations, demonstrating an understanding of key business drivers, control thereof and good governance practices
- Experience in financial modelling, due diligence, and investment case analysis;
- Corporate transaction experience, including review of legal agreements and knowledge of transactional environments in various African jurisdictions
- Good communicator and ability to build/work with a diverse multi-disciplinary team and, crucially, to embrace and embody the culture and values at all times
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Technologically astute, with ability to establish strong KPI frameworks both for self-measurement and portfolio performance
- Belief in the company mission and the partnership-minded structure(s) through which the company seeks to achieve this mission
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com