Reference: 5982 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Maintaining a good understanding of (and an interest in) the investment industry, investment products, instruments and structures.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant investment regulations
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the processes across the different products, services and deliverables of the business.
- Working closely with other internal teams to continuously enhance an industry leading and scalable compliance reporting solution
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual retrieval, validation, reconciliation and maintenance of relevant compliance data.
- Interrogation and analysis of data, including compliance monitoring / breach investigations.
- Safeguarding integrity of sensitive client data.
- Running, checking and sending of client reports on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Interpretation and analysis of report results.
- Handling queries efficiently to ensure resolution of both internal and external client queries.
- Interpretation of legislation, regulations, standards and client mandates, and subsequent building of rules in compliance systems.
- Supporting the management and co-ordination of team deliverables relating to projects and take-on of new clients.
- Running independently with specific projects.
- Conducting market research when necessary.
- Performing ad hoc tasks and analyses as required.
- Related industry experience in a similar environment / role required (1 to 3 years) with exposure to investment compliance and associated regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to relevant investment systems, as well as compliance software e.g. StatPro, thinkFolio and Moonfire, preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) – undergraduate degree with a focus on accounting, finance and / or investments
- Professional Accountant (SA) (SAIPA) registered
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com