Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Calculating and drafting local content declarations for Tenders as requested.
- Creating all raw material codes using information from the Procurement Manager.
- Allocating prices to raw material using information supplied by the Procurement Manager.
- Each new year, enter new budget prices for all raw materials (these are the standard prices we use for all costing).
- Create Bill of Materials on all new developments.
- Create costings for all new developments.
- Making sure all selling prices are on the system.
- Updating costings when there are changes.
- When there are changes, a Product Maintenance is drawn up and each department head has to sign off acknowledging the change, this includes the outworkers that are affected.
- Costing Enquiries from NKAM for new price for promotions, etc.
- Creating/updating prices on the system.
- Checking of costings and standards.
- Updating and checking of Bill of Materials.
- Raw Material usage variances.
- Monitoring the MRP system.
- Variance analysis.
- Efficiency analysis and reporting. Tracking efficiencies for various departments.
- Monthly stock journals and stock reconciliations.
- Completion of statutory returns.
- Monthly valuation of raw materials between local and import.
- Oversee complete stock counts (including cycle counts) – raw material, finished goods.
- Fully responsible for Stock Management system (AS1).
- Submission of information for management account reports and packs for board meetings.
- Daily production & sales analysis for Company.
- Stock return analysis.
- Stockholding reports.
- WIP variance reports.
- Monitoring cycle counts/stock counts at factory.
- Cost of quality report detailing quality issue in factory.
- Daily record of recoveries against budget and rejects against monthly targets.
- Continuous improvement of raw material reduction.
- Stock availability analysis.
- Capturing daily bank reconciliations.
- Loading of payments on bank.
- Monitoring and reconciling of Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Various projects (e.g. cost reduction, etc.).
- Other adhoc requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Solid knowledge of equipment capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of computerised production planning systems.
- Analytical skills and interpreting of computer generated plans.
- Experience with BOMs, Variance Analysis, costings.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting, stock journals and reconciliations.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org