Reference: 6011 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Calculating costs and profit per producer
- Process producer cost estimates and quotes
- Calculate value of returns.
- Cash flow reporting
- Calculation of profit linked to cultivars per producer.
- Forward costing reports to producers
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the integrity of the financial data to enable accurate reporting from which analysis and decision making can be made.
- 3 years’ s experience in Cost & Management Accounting
- Must have had expose and worked in SA export perishables industry.
- BCom Management Accounting or equivalent In-house and / or external training in supply chain processes.
- Detailed and extensive understanding of Perishable Food export cost chains for all markets.
- CIMA is advantageous.
- Industry training in Incoterms and export protocols
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Good communication and management skill.
- The position has long-term growth potential and industry related compensation.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org