Reference: 4383 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- To control the cost-of-sales component of the company and to ensure that the correct figures are reported.
- To forecast on the stock needs for jobs to be carried out and ensure that there is adequate stock available.
- Manage stock level
- Control cost of sales and sales figures on jobs
- Invoice completed jobs
- Ad hoc accounting duties
- Capture Stock Supplier and Monthly Invoices on Xero
- Answer Supplier Payment Queries
- Manage the insurance function
- Out of warranty invoicing
- File various invoices and claims
- Ad hoc Stock management assistance
- BCom Finance degree
- 2 years cost accounting experience
- Xero Accounting
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com