Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
A successful company in the manufacturing industry has a vacancy for a Cost and Management Accountant who will report to the Financial Manager. This is a contract-based/temp position, but there is a possibility that it could turn into a more permanent opportunity.
- Maintain and support the standard costing system and ensure that departmental cost allocations are correct.
- Investigate and ensure that all bills of material are correct and updated on a regular basis to reflect the correct standard costs.
- Maintain and support the CAPEX process and fixed assets register within Syspro 7.
- Be trained as a super user on the ERP system as local support for Syspro 7.
- Perform gross profit variance analysis on products and corrective actions if required.
- Assist the financial director with annual budget and quarterly business forecasting.
- Support the business’ USA extension with costing and pricing enquiries.
- Responsible for quarterly stock takes and monthly inventory movements.
- Reconciliation of inventory general ledger accounts with Syspro sub ledger inventory modules.
- Support sales department with annual price increases.
- Assist financial director with scenario and benchmarking analysis.
- Weekly and monthly flash data reporting to management.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Financial Manager.
- Preferred: A completed three-year diploma in Cost and Management Accounting (minimum) with preference to B. Tech (Cost & Management Accounting) or B.Comm (Management Accounting).
- Studying towards CIMA will be added advantage.
- Very important: to 4 years’ manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with staff at various levels.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent MS Office skills with Excel at advanced level.
- ERP experience with preference to Microsoft Dynamics or Syspro.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org