Reference: 8165 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- Create and validate product specifications and check that product specification is set up correctly by NPD by validating information customer and product information.
- Creation and validation of product/stock codes on the ERP system.
- Setup of different bills of Materials relevant to different works orders.
- Updating of Bill of Materials to be in line with actual productions and relevant overheads.
- Checking specification and Bill of Material validity and reporting to the Commercial finance management team if any changes to product specification or Bill of Material need to be made.
- Complete and accurate processing of production runs and accurate costing of production runs and thus product cost.
- Validate information; quantities and processes used in the production run with the production team before costing of the product.
- Flagging and reporting on any variances picked up on production run before costing of product.
- Correct and accurate movement of the stock on the ERP System.
- Complete and accurate processing of invoices/credit notes on the ERP System relating to production services rendered.
- Complete and accurate processing of purchase orders and receipts.
- Handling any queries relating to invoicing or price differences.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly reports relating to product costs and Gross profit % checks.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Cost Accounting
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace