Reference: NB 6897
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Primarily responsible for Local Creditors and Cash Book management.
- Day-to-day transaction processing on accounting system,
- Maintaining records,
- Producing reports,
- Timeous filing,
- Enforcing document processes and authorisations.
- Ensure compliance of all transactions are in accordance with regulating authorities such as SARS, etc.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
- Ensure supplier payments are recorded and/or forecasted figures in Cash Plan sheet
- Maintaining of accounts payable system in order to ensure complete and accurate records and filing of all records.
- Uniform processing and master file maintenance must be kept.
- Ensure accounting and SARS principles ad adhered to.
- Completing of application forms and submission to suppliers.
- Communicating and recording of approved applications.
- Proactively ensure regularly used suppliers are on termed accounts where possible.
- Ensure timeous payments of suppliers in accordance with their agreed terms.
- Resolve any discrepancies Monitor and follow up on any outstanding documentation.
- Submitting payments to banking platform, requesting authorisations and forwarding proof of payments to relevant staff and/or suppliers.
- Maintaining beneficiaries and limits on Standard Bank profile.
- Risk management in cash control environment – ensure proper verifications done on beneficiaries, approvals/authorisations obtained in accordance to Delegation of Authority (DOA), etc.
- Local supplier payments processing and sending out proof of payments to relevant staff and suppliers.
- Credit Card management and accountability (processing, reconciliations, authorisations, etc.)
- Ensure proper document flow between departments.
- Filing system management – statements, payments, credit applications, etc.
- Matric with relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Computer literate – Excel advanced
- Strong administration skills
- Accurate record-keeping
- Strong administrative skills
- Own reliable transport
- Previous experience on an ERP system
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org