Reference: 8844 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Prepares remittance advises for vendors (stock, non-stock and COD) by monitoring discount opportunities,
- Verifying bank account details, scheduling and preparing cheques
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memo’s, issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Prepares remittance advises for the refund of employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and supplier ledger accounts.
- Maintains historical record by filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
- Ensure that VAT claims are accounted for in line with SARS regulations and requirements.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- High school Certificate with Mathematics and Accounting as subjects or at least 3 years’ experience as a Creditors Clerk
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. ·
- 1 year relevant experience.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace